Monday, September 8, 2008

Things Overheard... at Whitney and Jason's Wedding

Whitney: "That dog is as big as you Taylor. Big."

Tracie: "I don't have problems lifting things. I just have a problem with my arm and elbows."

Taylor: Mom, look at those hoodlums.
Tracie: They say that by the year 2050, WE will be the minority.
Taylor: Your dislike of other races is disturbing me.
Tracie: I don't dislike other races. I just want to make sure that I'm always on top.

Tracie: This wedding reception isn't about class, it's about fun.
Taylor: Well somebody bring out the pinada and crate paper.

Tracie: Grandma always had to be the blunt of your jokes. Butt of. James Blunt.

Jakobi: Grammie, why are you boss?
Kelly: She's always been a boss.

Taylor: Someone should go save Jason's sister. Dad won't stop flirting with her.
Courtney: That's what she gets for wearing those boobs- I mean, that dress.

No comments: